Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sadly, I have the unpleasant responsibility to report to all of you that there has been an injury in the Rob and Adam Toy family. Following a day trip to truro on Saturday, Adam's motorcycle blew a piston ring. Thankfully Adam made it to the Bayer's lake exit. It was, sad to say, not far enough away to warrant a truck thus causing Adam to have to endure the humiliation of pushing his motorcycle home, about 1 Km away. I would like to take this time to offer my condolences and hope for a speedy recovery.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best ideas Ive heard so far include pushing it off a cliff and blowing it up. Anybody else got an idea?

10:27 PM  
Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Naww...I wasn't there at the time. He almost made it home. I guess the bike was trying to make a point. Rumor has it he's buying me a new bike and I might give him mine.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like its going to be a slow, painful recovery. I guess I'm rebuilding it so it may be off the road for a long while yet. I may be pushing myself off the clif instead of the bike :)

Course if you still want to trade bikes rob....

1:09 PM  
Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Naw.....I think I'll sell it instead... I want a Quad now...

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home