Monday, March 19, 2007




Wow, I know it has been a while..But here it is..another outing with Adam and Barry. Barry brought his dogs as we were out looking for deer sign since there was some snow on the ground hopefully letting us know where the deer have been traveling. The Beagle is Dirk and the one the looks like a Corgie is Allie.






As you can see, the ice we were walking on was not QUITE safe...The first to FALL victim was Adam who dropped one leg in to test the water for the second victim....BARRY! Barry was down to the crotch, rolled to the left and his Butt went through, then rolled more to the edge, finally out of the way. Meanwhile, I am following these guys and decide, hm...not sfe for them, definately NOT safe for me, so I casually stoll up onto the bank surrounding the swamp, casually avoiding a wet foot or worse...SUCKERS!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice combat boots Adam! Weren't yo supposed to give those back when you left? ;)

Chris

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should know by now Chris that Adam is way to honest to do something like that! Those are his work boots! Like he's ever done a hard days work to need a pair!

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I usually shred those boots to the metal on ship. When I took my kit back they didnt have the old records, so there was only around 6 things they wanted back. I made them take the rest of it. He basically asked what I wanted to keep, so I kept the combat boots and the hull tech boots.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home