Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Okay, so I need everyone to cross their fingers, toes, ears, legs, arms and anything else you wish to cross in order for me to win this beautiful machine. But it will only work if you ALL do it at the same time. So, let's pick a date and specific time of day and maybe even specific body parts to cross.Let me know what day works best for you and maybe we can even pray for the lottery gods to bless me with this new 4X4. Early bird draw is Feb 20th I think, then they are drawing for another machine in March.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now your making me jealous. I will cross everything that I can, as long as I'm not trying to walk at the time. Just tell me when the group "activities" are happening.

P.S. I still get the shed. but i will help build the extension :)

4:18 PM  
Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I don't see a mention of the beautiful amazing woman who actually BOUGHT this ticket for you both. Because, let's face it, should some crazy thing happen and Rob actually WIN this, you KNOW it will just be added to the Rob-Adam collection.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well put it right beside the fish finder.....
Thank's for buying the ticket you wonderful beautiful wife.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Before you two get out of hand, I have to win the darn thing first, and for the record, I get the shed, you can have the overhang, or you could get off your butt and find a house with a garage to buy!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home