Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So there is 2 days and some odd minutes and seconds left. It's been a long wait from hunting season until now...FISHING SEASON!!!!

When Colby was born, in 2001, it was the beginning of hunting season. This year, when the baby will be born will be at the start/peak of fly fishing season! If we had been planning to have another child I would swear it was a conspiracy that everytime it coinsides with either hunting or fishing seasons.

Not to worry! I have a wonderful wife who understands my need to be out in the great outdoors getting back to nature... I think she does anyway.... She is very understanding in any case...or maybe...she's holding out to hit me with something like... I want the house painted or something like that... Oh well, at least I get to go fishing who cares what the cost! RAIN GODS please wait until Monday if you please! I don't feel like getting wet, but I will for the good of the season! Not to mention the fact that I have all the gear so I better use the damn stuff!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well first of all you helped with the pregnancy thing, I hope anyway. Second I think that its a conspiracy from the two of you against me. Third I think your sucking up a little to much and to publicly. :) Although to cover my own ass I agree completely about how wonderful she is.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Now you're both sucking up. And yes, you can go fishing now, but remember, I'm in a "delicate condition" so when I want McD's at 11pm ONE of you better get out to get it for me!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said...

She's talking to you Adam...

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my phone may be broken, she will have to call you instead....

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home