Monday, January 30, 2006

So yesterday Adam and I planned to take the 4X4 out for a run. I asked Adam to come out a little early to give me a hand putting up some pine before going out on the Quad. Adam showed up at around 1pm I met him on my way out to the shed to rip down a piece of pine. By 1:15 pm we were in the car headed to Cobequid to deal with my boo boo. I still dont know how it happened but it did. It all happened so fast I cant remember...What I do remember is grabbing my thumb and turning off the saw and walking in the house asking quite strongly for a cloth. Luckily all was attached, not by a lot, if it had been broken there would not have been much holding it on...Anyway, arrived at about 1:20 at Cobequid, left at about 4pm or there abouts. God l.ove Adam for hanging out with me at the hospital, Thanks Bro, I appreciate it! I am beginning to wonder if I am supposed to use the Quad, this makes twice in a row!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home