Tuesday, August 22, 2006

We finally got both quads running..... briefly. We took them out for a test ride after dark. We got up the fire road, down the power lines, through the mud holes, and had both bikes stall at the same time. Neither would start and both had low batteries. We had to use the jump cables but we were able to start them. We made it back out from the mud and then one stalled again and had to be towed the rest of the way. Robs is fixed and running well now, but mine, the one that was running, now needs work. We havent looked hard yet but the alternator dosent seem to be charging the battery.















Robs new toy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Nice view of Rob's bum!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm hot! No need to point it out! This was a fun trip. Will have a lot more fun I think on the quads than we would have on the bikes. Considering Adam's is STILL not running...and well..I don't have one anymore.*sniff*
I think I should go for a drive and have a look for the piece that fell off mine.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home