Monday, April 03, 2006

A FISHING WE WILL GO......
Here is a picture of Barry in the St. Andrews River.
We went up Sunday morning and spent the morning wading down stream.
The water need I tell you was DAMN cold...
We didn't have as much luck as Barry and Adam had on Saturday.
Barry caught over 12 and Adam caught over 8.
After the rain Saturday night the fish we not nearly as hungry on Sunday.
I caught 2 and Barry caught 2. So far I have the lunker prize for a nice 12"er,
and I also have the smallest catch of the year...about 5".
We left around 11am, the cold water was finally getting into the bones...
We had a good time anyway!




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool shots. I cant place the pool though. Is that the long pool just above pool with the ATV crossing?

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cant remember either. This sunday I dont know if I want to go back there, woodens, or out to the place in the pictues below. I picked up some NS blue uprights, dont think thats what I was using but very close. I think the difference is the body being tied with pheasant instead of dubbing.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I'm sure you guys are speaking english, or at least some testerone-filled-ilovetofish version of it. Freaks. You're lucky you're all cute.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

5:46 PM  
Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I think she might actually be catching on....I am thinking Woodens or the other river...doesn't matter, thinkning woodens might be a bit warmer than the one on HWY 12. Did you buy those flies Adam? If so where?

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

down at fishing fever. I think it was $15 for a dozen, open box selection. Cant really remember, I was distracted by the toys......

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home