Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Adam, and I are traveling to Adman and Genevieves place in N.B. thanksgiving weekend for dinner. We were also asked to bring the quads with us. Apparently they live in 4 wheeler country so we are looking forward to a nice long trip on the quad. I am hoping that the new rim comes in before that as right now the front tire has a pretty good leak around the rim. I almost have the front fender repaired, the guy I bought it from apparently had someone do some body work on it before I bought it. Let me just say these few words.....plexi glass, clothes hangers, Tuck tape and body fill.. I think it rattled a new piece off with every bump I took. It will be fiberglass reinforced with metal. Just have to apply the fiberglass and I am in business!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said...

2 words: SPELL CHECK! And you could have added that the boys and I are coming with you guys to NB also!!!!! :P

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it through again and didnt spot any spelling mistakes...

By the way Rob, who is this Tina person? You should introduce me sometime.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Elmo: (whoever you are) I already have 2 husbands now and a "guy on the side", I don't need another. :)

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home