Tuesday, September 19, 2006

WHERE IS EVERYONE??? When we first started this blog there was quite a few people commenting! Now I think it is just Myself, Adam, Tina, Barry and occasionally Brad! I think you all hurt my feelings :(
Just kidding! We are still hoping that you guys are still reading it. I know you are not all interested in all of our adventures but I know I like hearing from you even if it is just to acknowledge you read it. I hope we didn't offend anyone with the flower shop sign post, I can remove it. I just figured we were all adults and can appreciate the humor in it.
Well, I'm outa here.. can anyone tell me how many sleeps it is until ANY hunting season starts where I can legally bring the shotgun and shoot something animate or inanimate, I am stressing big time at work!!!! I need a new job!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

11 sleeps before bird. but that is on a monday and I have class the following weekend. Spooked one setting the camera's....

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see it?? Where was it? What time? yadda yadda yadda??

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

large, fat, brown and right by your old stand .... and it flew away. I spooked a road chicken, as per the topic I was discussing.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Just saw spooked, never connected the two...my bad!

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're here Bobby. FYI, we had an eagle next to our store the other day, hanging out snacking on a pigeon. Thing was as big as my dog. You could have picked him off with your eyes closed, might have pissed a few people off, oh well.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said...

That's just gross CL.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home