Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pictures of my new rod ;)


I was trying to get some pictures of another woman holding Rob's rod for you Tina, but those shots may have to wait a little longer.


The one on the left is the 6wt 8'6, then the new 4wt 9', and the other is the 3wt 7'

This is my grandfathers bamboo rod, which I want to refinish. It also has the reel that I found for it at a flea market (with a bit of elbow grease to clean it up) If anyone knows where to get fine silk thread, or what kind of varnish to use please let me know.



2 Comments:

Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said...

You see one rod, you see them all. Not like I haven't seen yours and Rob's rods on multiple occasions when I walked out to my shed anyways. Hell, one time you both had them out in the middle of the yard!

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, all that is true.... but my new one is also 6" longer :)

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home