Sunday, April 09, 2006

A fishing we will go again!
Off to Wooden's river, same place Adam flipped the Quad.... Here are the fish that we caught.. Adam was the first one on the board with a nice 10"er we think.. He then caught another one roughly 9-10". By this time I am getting a little worried I may get skunked... So after deciding we will try one last area I finally get my fish. WOW! Nice fish! Actually, all 3 fish were nice, well worth the long wait! Mine measured approx 12". Was a good day, between the off-road adventure, and the fishing, one cannot complain!

Adam's 2nd Catch


Adam's First

This one was mine!
The wooden's river is a catch and realease only river.
All of these nice trout have been realeased so they can
pass on their good genes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I could have told you that!
Although...Do you have to wear a bra in the girls league?? Becasue I would love to see that picture...BLACKMAIL!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home