Sunday, April 09, 2006

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE ROLLED IT!!!!
So, Adam and I went fishing today.
We took the quad and the S-10 with us because there
is a great off-road trail ideal for the quad and coincidentally, the S-10.
We tool the s-10 up the trail in search of a good spot to fish.
about 300 yards up the road we came accross someone coming
in the opposite direction with an SUV. This trail is just wide enough
for the S-10 so needless to say I had to put the truck in the ditch.
Adam was riding ahead scoping the road for me, he pulled up the bank and
was playing with the bike with one front tire on a rock and the other trying to climb a tree....
DO you see where I am going??? Apparently at the vertical position, there is a
very little choice where the thing goes next...Down he came,ass over tea kettle!
I show up and he and the driver of the SUV are flipping it back over from being
on its side. I am kicking myself for not getting a picture of it but I guess
it was in the best interest to get the quad right side up before it frigs
up the engine. Way to go ADAM! Here is the only damage to the bike...
Take a close look!



2 Comments:

Blogger Rob, Tina and the boys said...

It looked much to new anyways. He ripped the bumper off the Silverado, why not also damage the front of the quad?

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, matching vehicles. Leave it to a woman to notice that.
Back is a little stiff today, deep muscle so it could hurt nicely tomorrow, or not at all.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home